Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Cape Cod Chips- Sweet & Spicy Jalapeño



Ok...so I'm not one to review food items but when I found something that I become totally obsessed with I figure it's probably worth mentioning! 
A while back a good friend of mine mentioned that she looooved these chips. Knowing how much of a spicy food lover I am she told me to try them. Needless to say... I've been hooked ever since. They're not like your normal kettle cooked jalapeno chips. They are the perfect blend of sweet & spicy. 

*All Natural
*A Gluten Free Food
*No Preservatives
*100% Canola Oil

(You can find them at your local Food City Grocery or Roadrunner Gas Stations. 😂😂 Hahaha...it's the only 2 places I can find them in East Tennessee.)


No comments:

Post a Comment