Fix #1 - July 2015
So this is my very first Stitch Fix box and I was so excited to receive it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they pretty much nailed my style on the first fix. The only thing I didnt really like about it were the prices of the items.
( If you're interested in receiving a box like this or to your style prefrences follow the link to sign up! (Stitch Fix )
Styling Fee : $20.00/box but it's added to your order if you choose to keep and item.
Items included in my box:
1. 41 Hawthorn - Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse - (Size M) - $58.00
2. Margaret M - Emer Printed Straight Leg Pant - (Size M) - $98.00
3. Daniel Rainn - Bilson Pleated Blouse - (Size M) - $68.00
4. Kut From The Kloth - Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jean - (Size 6) - $78.00
5. 41 Hawthorn - Flynn Colorblock Sleeveless Blouse - (54.00) - $54.00
Item 1&2 Item 3&4 Item 4&5
Merchandise Total: $356.00
Buy All 5 Discount: -$89.00
Styling Fee Credit: -$20.00
Total for Keep All: $247.00
What item(s) do you think I should keep? & What do you think about the prices of each item?