Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Wantable Accessories - July 2015

** If you are interested in receiving this box here is my personal referral link: https://www.wantable.com/invites/WS3ZAwwRYdg





1. Ashton Earrings - Retail: $.  My Price: $.




Not too big...not too small..and super girly glam! Very cute!



2. Brooke Studs Gold - Retail: $.  My Price: $.


No! Way to big for my style. I like granny stuff some of the time but this is just too much. It reminds me of my moms and grandmas late 80s-early 90s gaughty earrings! 


3. Jayden Necklace Gold - Retail: $.  My Price: $.


I didn't really care for the quality of this necklace. Looks prettier in the picture than in person. The style is meh..okay..but not usually what I go for. 


4. Ariel Scarf G - Retail: $.  My Price: $.



Very beautiful! Nice quality. Soft appearance and soft to touch. I'll be keeping it even though I have too many scarves as it is!



No comments:

Post a Comment