Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Influenster Voxbox YSL Volume Mascara

I received an amazing new product today!! Influenster sent me the newly formulated volume mascara from Yves Saint Laurent to try complimentary. Retail price: $32.00



First impressions of the Mascara:
1. Love, love, LOOVEE!!!  It smells and feels like your coating a conditioner on your lashes.

2. It smells amazing w/ notes of mandarin, black current, basil, jasmine, and vanilla.

3. It coats your lashes like butter, so smooth and effortless. I'm pretty sure its due to the added ingredients such as castor oil, argan oil, carthanum oil, and almond oil.

4.  It had no smudging or clumping throughout the day.  And the lashes stayed soft the all day long.


I filmed an unboxing video on YouTube and is currently being edited.  I will have it up ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment