Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics


Soft, stretchy material that looks beautiful on the wrist or in the hair! From America’s #1 elastics brand, Goody® Ouchless® Unique knot style hair ties are perfect for personalizing or dressing up your look. 
I'm wearing mine in this photo below.

I chose a side pony to shoot my latest influenster Voxbox Review. Once again, thanks to Goody and Influester team for sending me these complimentary to try and review.

Review Pros and Cons:

Pros: 
cute on the wrist
Comes in many colors and patterns
Comfortable

Cons:
$3.99 for 5 elastics is too expensive 
"Tail" or "tag" becomes hard to work with in hair. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment