Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects

Because I'm a mother, I'm always on the hunt for beauty products that are all inclusive and easy to apply. This past month I received the Olay Fresh Effect {BB Cream!} complimentary to try (thanks to the Influenster team!). I have recently added it to my summer tote so that I have it with me whenever I'm playing in the sun!

This product is a skin perfecting tinted moisturizer with sunscreen- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and claims all 6 skin perfecting benefits in one easy application:
> Refreshes
> Brightens
> Evens Tone
> Hydrates
> Smoothes
> Protects

If you're interested in this product or other fresh effects products you can visit www.olayfresheffects.com or you can purchase your own tinted moisturizer tube at http://www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment