Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

"All my Ex's..." Products I won't be repurchasing.


2012
May-July Ex's:
1. Mac- oil free eye makeup remover . (What a waste. It was damaging my under eyes and skin around my eyes because it was so hard to get off)
2. Almay- eye makeup remover. (so greasy it would seep into my eyes and a coat of grease covered my eyes..lol..I couldn't even see!) Opt for the oil free. They're much better.
3. Lorea'l- Collagen Mascara (didn't separate. It was an extremely wet mascara and looked "cakey" after application.)

August-October Ex's:
1. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (Normal/Dry Skin)- I know this may come as a shock to many "revlon-colorstay-fans", but I have dry skin and this made my skin look even MORE dry after application. The staying power is wonderful, the medium-full coverage is wonderful, but it was such a let down to see it made my skin look dry and dull. I'll be trying the whipped foundation next to see if it works out better for my skin type.
2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Curve Alert Mascara- The brush was VERY full and I had a hard time separating the lashes during application. The brush was also too soft. I have long lashes and need more separation rather than plumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment