Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Favorite Stores/Sites online:


Name-brand AND Discounted....now that's a sweet deal!
1. www.Hautelook.com (there's also an app available)
2. www.Gilt.com (app available)
3. www.ideeli.com (app available)
4. www.Rulala.com
5.www.bradsdeals.com
**These sites/apps are like TJMaxx or Nordstrom Rack equivalent. They sell name brand clothing, accessories, beauty and hair products, home decor at discounted prices.  Hautelook would be the site/app that i'm on daily/weekly, it's most definitely my favorite.
Other Great Websites I love:
1. www.shoplately.com
2. www.veryjane.com
3. www.zulily.com
4. www.groupon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment