Welcome

Hi! Glad your here! I'm a wife, mother, and true girly girl. I bring you ALL THINGS GIRLY while working to be budget friendly! Let's share together!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Summer/Fall Empty Products. Want to know more about them?...read below


My (summer-fall) "Empties" for 2012.
20121105-222757.jpg

1. Mac Pro Eye Makeup Remover: Will not repurchase. It didn't remove mascara very well. I had to rub my eyes too hard to get it completely removed and I don't even wear waterproof.
2. Mac Eyeshadows (6): de-potted into a z-palette. -- I think this is a no-brainer. Of course I'll be repurchasing.
3. Mac Lip glosses: Lustreglass (clear shimmer/glitter) and Viva Glam VI Lipglass (pinky-nude shimmer/glitter). Although Mac's lipglosses are very sticky they are still my favorite.
** Can't wait to recycle these 'back to Mac' to receive a new lipstick!
4. Urban Decay Supercurl, curling mascara (black): I have recently repurchased this mascara. Super black, lengthening, separating, volumizing, and curling. It's wonderful.
5. Origins Fringe Benefits, Lash-Loving mascara(black): I really like the wand with this mascara. It gives a beautiful soft and volumized look to your lashes. (2nd one purchased)
6. NYX Stay matte but not Flat powder foundation: I would most definitely repurchase, again. This was actually my second compact that I've purchased.  Flawless matte finish.
7. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, Brightening Makeup Foundation: This foundation is most definitely in my top 3 favorites. (other 2 in top three are Kat Von D and Urban Decay Naked foundations) It's a light to medium coverage foundation with a flawless, brightening finish, exactly as it states.
8. Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster, potent vitamin Complex: This is on my wish list for Christmas. I love it. It brightened and moisturized my skin so well and looked/felt so healthy. Smells wonderful.
9. Neutrogena extra gentle eye makeup remover pads: Will not repurchase. Greasy, thick eye makeup remover pads that you had to work really hard at getting your makeup off with. Terrible. Would not recommend. Plus, the greasiness would seep into your eyes and coat your eyes with a nasty film. Ick.
10. First Aid Beauty Smooth Shave Cream, fab legs daily essentials w/ fab antioxidant booster: I would love to have another bottle/tube of this. I didn't think it would be very different compared to similar products but I was surprised to find that it was dramatically different.  It made my legs so smooth and was super easy to shave with (no nicks/cuts). The best part was actually after the shower. It stayed smoother and softer longer when compared to other shave creams.
11. It's a 10 miracle leave-in Lite, conditioner/detangler: A nice detangler, my 3rd bottle purchased from 'It's a 10'. The Lite it most definitely my favorite.  This detangler would be in my top 3 favorites. My most favorite detangler is Aveda's and 2nd most favorite is Kenra.
12. Global Keratin Pro Line Hair Taming System with Juvexin, Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner: I would love to repurchase these again. They worked so perfectly for my fine hair. It was moisturizing enough without weighing my hair down. I loved it and the smell was so great, a sweet herbal/spa-like scent.
Samples:
1. Peter Thomas Roth, Camu Camu: liked.
2. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream, Hydra-concentrated facial cream: liked. not sure if I'd repurchase. nice smell.
3. Sephora Super Lisseur ride SPF15, Age Defy Moisture Cream: Not moisturizing enough, smells generic/cheap, and broke my skin out.
4. DHC Extra Concentrate, Collagen Serum: Nice.
5. DHC Eye Bright, Eye moisturizer: Nice. I usually like everything I try from DHC. I have many of their products. Most of my skin care routine is DHC.
6. Urban Decay Naked Skin, Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup: Loved it. Medium foundation coverage. Flawless, brightening and beautiful finish. Light weight. Very nice.
7. Kat Von D lock-it tattoo foundation: my newest foundation. It's a full coverage foundation. Covers most imperfections even tattoos if need be. It's also very light weight which is a plus when it comes to full coverage foundation.
8. Benefit Pore-fection primer: Nice, but not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment