Sunday, March 24, 2013
1. After Combing wet/washed hair, spray with a styling gel of your choice. *A curl serum should be used if you have naturally straight hair.
2. Comb products evenly throughout the hair.
3. Flip head upside down and "scrunch" hair from tip to root (squeezing/bundling in your hand and pressing the bundle to scalp)
4. Spray with a styling spritz, pump hair spray, and/or hair salt spritzer.
5. Use a defuser to slightly dry hair. I like to start by drying my roots. You can do this with head flipped for a more lifted look.
6. Spray with a light hair spray to finish.